Designed for dot matrix printers, a cost- effective way of producing multi-part forms. Our printing is bespoke, tailored to your needs, and our forms are compatible with all software, including Sage. You won’t get any running problems or snagging with our forms – and that is guaranteed.
We can print in any number of colours, including full colour and reverse printing, up to 6 part NCR and in a wide variety of sizes.
We can also number, perforate, file hole punch and add applied labels.
- Continuous stationery NCR forms are used in conjunction with office based software (like Sage).
- Perforations at the sides, sometimes within the forms, either horizontally or vertically, and sprocket holes running vertically on either side of the sets.
- The sets are perforated along the edges so the sprocket holed margins can be removed.
- One to six parts.
- One to full colour (CMYK) print.
- Paper colours are white, blue, green, pink, and yellow. I Depths from 3” to 24” and widths from 4” to 50”.
- Paper weights 60gsm, 53gsm, 57gsm & white bond
70gsm, 80gsm, 90gsm, 100gsm, 115gsm, 135gsm,
150gsm, 170gsm, and 190gsm card.
- Continuous sets can also be drilled with two or four
holes down the side for ease of filing.
- Can be sequentially numbered, if required.